Registered customers can earn points on each order and redeem those points for cash off a future order! Introductory earning & spending rates are subject to change.
We have suspended our Reward Points program due to our moving sale. You may still use your existing points on purchases, however points will not be earned on purchases going forward. Watch our Facebook Page for coupons.
- You will earn 3 points for signing up for an account (one time only).
- You will earn 1 point for leaving a legitimate review on an item you purchased. Limit 3 points earned per day on reviews 12 words or more. Spamming will result in loss of points.
- You will earn 5 points for every $50 spent on merchandise on our website (points are not earned on shipping or taxes).
- Purchases made with Reward Point balances do not earn extra points.
- Purchases made with coupon codes do not earn extra points on the coupon amount.
- Your total points earned may be adjusted in your cart or during checkout for discounts and coupon usage.
- Your point balance will be adjusted on returned merchandise based on the number of points earned on the item(s).
- Points expire after 180 days.
- Points can be redeemed on your next purchase at a rate of $1 per point with a limit of 5 points used per order.
- Points will be refunded to your account for returned merchandise if you redeemed points on the purchase.
- Points earned on purchases can only be used for a discount off a future order and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Your point redemption value may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Points must be selected for redemption on your cart page prior to checkout.
- Once logged in to your account, your point balance will be available for all completed purchases.
- You can check your reward point balance, current earning and spending rates, and expiration date by visiting your My Account page.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, adjust, or limit the use of any points.
- Points will be disqualified for unusual activities or abuse, such as mass sharing.